Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Testimony


This is my new start to my testimony. I once was lost, A drug addict and a love addict. I spent so many days in mental and emotional pain. My answer to this pain was to run to anything that would help to numb that pain. Men, drugs, television, and friendships were all to easy for me to run to. I never knew any better. Thinking I was a Christian since I was a little child I have struggled to find my testimony. Where do I fit in? What changed me? I don't know. I am working to find the answers. Was it in my teens when God called me? I don't know. I answered yet I did not obey for long. I ran again. Was it in my twenties when I wanted to die? I wanted to follow Him but I didn't have the strength to stay. Was it in my 30's when terrible tragedy once again fell upon my life. I don't know. I still ran away. Now in my 40's I look back and wonder if I have changed at all. I know I have, yet, do I still run? I'm looking for help to find the right way to testify of what my Jesus has done for me. How do I go on without the answers? God will lead me and I know some of my friends or people who read this can help.

4 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin I am so glad you are blogging. I love you like a mom and want you to know you will find your testimony. Just be careful what you ask for. Did you get the invitation by the way.

 
At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you mommy.

 
At 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazed...you finally did it. I love it and will add you to my blog buddies!

PS I agree with ERin...be careful what you wish for! You must first have a "test" to have a "testimony" ;)

Another test you say? I think you might just find a testimony in there somewhere.!

Love you sis!

 
At 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well girl having known you so long and so well I'd have to say there is more than one testimony. Maybe the most awesometestimony is just that. No matter how fast or far you run you can never get away. You belong to Him and he will never leave or foirsake you even if you do it to him. I think there is tons of power in that testimony. I think it's time to rest and baque in the warmth of him grace and mercy and love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home