Monday, October 09, 2006

Determined


I am determined to speak to those who need to hear of who Jesus Christ is. He has been the lover of my soul, my only refuge, the only one who has stood beside me even in the worst of times. As a child I did not know it was him who gave me a peace and a comfort. He made me feel loved and I was never alone. Now I realize it was my Jesus. I had been hurt by those I called my friends and family never knew. They would have cared but I believed the lies spoken to my heart that I was never good enough and that my being hurt only showed my weakness one I did not want to share with anyone. Who was God? Someone who was in Heaven watching me to make sure I was good. I was hurt, it was not my fault, but who would believe it. Even I did not believe it. Yet He came to me, he dried my tears and he called me friend. I remember even then how much he loved me. Could I love my self?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home