Sunday, April 29, 2007

Seasons


Spring is here. The weather is hotter and times they are changing. I am working full time now for Hospice and I love it. My family and I are closer to God than we have been in a long time. Amanda will be home from college today for the Summer. She will be going to school to learn how to be a dietician in the Fall. I need a vacation!!! Yet it's hard to do with no money. Times will be better soon. God is watching over me and my family and we are happy. I have learned to forgive my self for past mistakes and to let God help me in doing so. A big step. God is still in the miracle working business and he is working them in my life now. Just remember when all else fails. Jesus Loves You and you are precious to Him.

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin I Love You and am so proud of you for this step. If he can forgive you; you should forgive yourself as well. you are a wonderful person and GOD loves you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home