Friday, October 20, 2006

Sojourn


It is difficult for me to feel the presence of God in my life sometimes. I know he is there. I just feel empty and alone sometimes. It is important to count your blessings, stay in the word, and pray. All are important. It is also important to claim his promises and to realize that their is a real life battle for our souls going on where we are unable to see what is really going on around us. Finances continue to be tough, yet at least I am getting a handle on it. I know that the Lord said don't be anxious. So I continue to speak faith into my life and believe he loves me, he has a plan for me, and he will never leave me or forsake me.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robin Where are you?! I am missing out on your blog.

 
At 11:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also say...Robin Where are you? I am missing out on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home