Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Water's Edge


Come and listen, come to the water's edge, you who are thirsty. Let me tell you what he has done for me, what he has done for you, what he has done for us. Praise I have got it, for He is good...He is our king, He is our love, He is our God who comes to bring us back to Him...I am earth, He is heaven, I am stained, He is everything clean...From broken earth flowers come (David Crowder Band).

I am a new creation, my past is just a memory, My God is my future. He loves and forgives me. He has forgiven me for things I could not forgive myself. He gives me the strength to be real. To tell you of what He has done for me. As a teenager, like so many others I felt lonely and unloved. The guys I loved never loved me back and I gave away my heart to few. I was hurt again. Inside me I knew God loved me yet I still didn't understand why others did not. If God loved me why did I hurt so much. He spoke to me through song and I sought after Him. Yet drugs and friends, love and life would once again take me away. I did not know that the world did not hold the answers to my loneliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home